The UK Simulation Society is very active in organising conferences, meetings and workshops. Every year their hold their annual conference in the March-April period. In recent years the annual conference has always been held in Emmanuel College, Cambridge. The AMS section of UKSim, based in Asia, holds 4-5 conference per year and supports the organisation of the EMS (European Modelling Symposium), an event mainly aimed at young researchers, organised each year by UKSim in different European cities.
UKSim’s main activities in 2016 focused on:
- its annual conference UKSim2016 in Cambridge, 6-8 April (uksim.info/uksim2016/uksim2016.htm)
- journal IJSSST (website ijssst.info)
- and through its now well established links with Asia modelling and simulation community (AMS) has co-organised several events including:
- The First International Conference on Micro and Nano Technologies Modelling and Simulation (MNTMSIM 2016) 1-3 March, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysi (uksim.info/mntmsim2016/mntmsim2016.htm)
- The IEEE 7th International Conference on Intelligent Systems Modelling and Simulation (ISMS 2016) 25-27 January, Bangkok, Thailand (uksim.info/isms2016/isms2016.htm)