The EUROSIM Congress is arranged every three years by a member society of EUROSIM. The roots of the EUROSIM Congress go back to the European Simulation Congresses in the 1980s, a combined effort of the European Simulation Societies before the formation of EUROSIM.
The next congress, EUROSIM 2019, the 10th EUROSIM Congress, will take place in July 2019 in La Rioja, Logroño, Spain. The Congress will be organised by the spanish simulation group CEA-SMSG.
- 9th EUROSIM Congress, Oulu, 12-16 September 2016 (SIMS), 182 papers
- 8th EUROSIM Congress, Cardiff, 10-12 September 2013 (UKSIM), 109 papers
- 7th EUROSIM Congress, Prague, 5-10 September 2010 (CSSS), 203 participants, 253 papers
- 6th EUROSIM Congress, Ljubljana, 9-13 September 2007 (SLOSIM), 456 participants, 420 papers
- 5th EUROSIM Congress, Paris, 6-10 September 2004 (FRANCOSIM), 180 participants, 167 papers
- 4th EUROSIM Congress, Delft, 26-30 June 2001, (DBSS), 200 participants
- 3rd EUROSIM Congress, Helsinki, 14-17 April 1998, (SIMS), 150 participants
- 2nd EUROSIM Congress, Vienna, 11-15 September 1995, (ASIM), 350 participants
- 1st EUROSIM Congress, Capri, 30 September - 3 October 1992 (ISCS), 200 participants
- 3rd ESC European Simulation Congress, Edinburgh, 1989 (UKSIM, SCS)
- 2nd ESC European Simulation Congress, Ghent, 1985 (SCS)
- 1st ESC European Simulation Congress, Aachen, 1982 (ASIM)